[fruityloops] Re: Steinberg System Link/V-Stack

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Dec 2002 10:09:53 +0000

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 09:32, diego C wrote:

> i havent used V-Stack , but im really interested in use.n fruityloops
> as a VSTi because i want to run it on my mac. please tell me if u get
> it to work well as a VST.

I've had various degrees of success running fruity as a VSTi inside
Logic Audio Delta and n-track studio, however there is no way of running
fruityloops on a mac (as a VSTi or otherwise).  Your best bet is to run
fruity on a PC sync'ed up to your mac running a conventional mac based
sequencer.

hope that helps,

Andy