[fruityloops] Re: Starup Screen

  • From: pompomtom <pompomtom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:14:44 +0100

>===== Original Message From "-=-Enrique-=-" <nevaeh@xxxxxxxxx> =====
>Everytime I startup my FruityLoops..
>I get the standard screen with 4 samples and 16 bars...
>I use 32 bars and 10 empty sample channels, everytime when I begin with
>Fruityloops I need to Load my own loop...how can I everytime I start
>Fruityloops begin with ma own startloop???

One suggestion would be to set yourself a 'default' .flp with your favoured
setup, then copy that to your quick-lauch directory. This does mean you'd have
to be careful to "save-as" so you don't ruin it, but I'm not sure there is a
'default file' option.

"There's an exception to every rule, except for some rules."