[fruityloops] Re: Sounds keeps speeding up

  • From: "Ben Rees" <Ben.Rees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:54:09 +0100

Sort of related but I have a problem with the wave editor too.
It won't play through my soundcard cos it doesn't seem to support ASIO
(I assume it's just the Zero-X Editor with a new interface?)
I think this is part of a general problem with my M-Audio Quattro USB
soundcard
where in apps that aren't ASIO based I have to manually switch to=20
the MME driver in the Quattro control panel before I get any sound.=20
Bit of a specific one I know but any ideas are welcome.