[fruityloops] Re: Sometimes when I playback my loop, channels switch themselves off....ghostly!

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:09:13 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cristoffer Ekstrand" <abrek@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 5:55 PM
Subject: [fruityloops] SV: Re: SV: Sometimes when I playback my loop,
channels switch themselves off....ghostly!

> Automation is recorded knob tweaks and slider movements, press rec and =
> play with knobs and they will move next time you play the song.

That is basically all there is to it, but make sure you keep track of the
pattern you record the automation in (its always recorded in the current
selected pattern).

I strongly advise you to record each block of automation data in its own
pattern and to name that pattern sensibly... otherwise it all gets mighty
confusing!

Andy