[fruityloops] So would anybody be offended if ...

  • From: "Sinatra Y2k" <sinatra_y2k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:33:15 -0800

.. we talked about Fruity Loops? (tee hee .. just kidding guys, just got my
first batch of messages and all I could find was the non-troversy ... )

I've been working with Fruity Loops for a couple of years now, from ver. 2.5
up.  Everybody is all ape-shit for Reason, but I prefer Fruity hands down.
(mostly because it is easy, VST compatible, and I like the step sequencer).
I've got a keyboard, MIDI box (Kenton Control Freak), and it is all running to
a set of studio monitors (cheap ass Alesis M'1s and a Samson Servo 170 studio
amp).. works great for me.

If you don't have a MIDI knob box - get one fast.  For $100 or so it makes
making music with Fruity SO much easier, intuitive and wicked fun... That's my
tip for the day ..

Peace!

Mike (Toronto, Canada)