[fruityloops] Re: Regcode problems

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 10 Mar 2003 14:31:29 +0000

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 14:12, Giles Fearn wrote:
> thanks for the info andy,
>
> I think your right as well since i have just loaded studio onto my work
> computer without any problems. If i change my isp and therefore email
> address
> will fruity change the info on their records fairly quickly?

Yes, they have a form on the website to do it, although it may take them
a while to get everything sorted out with the flstudio website, which
seems to have half completed at the moment.

Once the flstudio website is completed, you need to find the "lost
registration code" form or "change your details" form and let them know.

hope that helps,

Andy