[fruityloops] Pasting midi data!!!

  • From: "David Rose" <dcr17@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:17:55 -0000

Hi Loopers,

I have been using Fruity for about a year now, and recently read an article
in Computer Music entitled 'Fruityloops Command and Conquer' which said it
is possible to copy midi data from a midi sequencer (I have Sonar2) and
paste it directly into the Fruity Piano Roll. I tried it and it worked. I
was really chuffed. I knew it was going to save me loads of time in the
future. Anyway, the reason for this posting is that every time I've tried to
paste since the first successful time it won't work. I can't see any midi
data after I've pasted it. Have you guys any idea why it might not be
working now?. I am using exactly the same settings.

Any advice would be much appreciated... :-)

Yours hopefully,

David Rose.