[fruityloops] Nominal Sound Forge Rendering . . .

  • From: "Raymond Cherry" <filthykarma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:07:51 -0400

Okay, I now realize that I have to render to wavs from Floops instead of
trying to record them in real time.  I get stuttering noises if FL and any
other app is open.

At any rate, what kind of nominal settings do you folks use.  I am thinking
32-bit/44.1 kh to Sound Forge, but what the hell is a "hermite curve" and
should one Acidize a loop going to SF?  I like to trim/crop and process all
my wavs, and I usually Acidize from there.  Besides, when you Acidize in SF,
there are beat # options you have to set for Acid, or it won't play
correctly.

Thoughts?
Layyyter . . .