[fruityloops] Re: Multiple Midi outs ???

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:50:53 +0100

Hi all.

This list has been soooo quiet lately??

Anyway I have just bought a hardware sound module. A Roland JV2080 and have
hit a few problems.

1/ how do you trigger multiple patches from the same hardware synth ?? I
understand its to do with the midi channel but can't figure it out ??

2/ how do I record the hardware synth back into fruity ?? again I have the
sound routed through a simple mixer and am hearing it but can't figure out
how to record it ?

3/ How do you take into account midi delay and ensure all parts are timed
correctly.

Cheers as always
JimmiJ