[fruityloops] Re: Moving things around

  • From: Paul McGregor <Paul.McGregor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:09:31 +0100

Cedric, you've probably got it easier using the older version of
Fruityloops. All you need to do is go to the playlist, place the marker
where you want to insert your intro, bridge or whatever, and hit the insert
key. Delete key will do the opposite.

In the newer FLStudio you have to lassoo the bits you want to move and then
cut/paste them. This is bit more of a pain but is necessary as FLStudio can
support variable length patterns which don't always start/stop exactly on a
square.

Happy Floopin'

Mac