[fruityloops] Re: Moving things around

  • From: Cedric Theys <cedzep678@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have started to do small patterns too. It's a lot easier and a lot
more flexible. I can mess around with arrangements and parts, etc...
The problem I encountered with that is that again if I want to add
something in the begining or right in the middle, I don't know what is
the easy way.
To asnswer Andy's question, the version I'm using is 3.5 (or 3.6). Is
it complicated to add intros or bridges on this version? Maybe I need
to upgrade.....
I will try the Alt+up thing tonight and check if it does what I want to
move patterns around. Now I am aware of the clone pattern option but
how would that help?

Cedric

http://sbc.yahoo.com