[fruityloops] Moving things around

  • From: Cedric Theys <cedzep678@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all!

I finally got knee deep into Fruity Loops!
I got the hang of copy and paste even though it seems harder than it
really needs to be so maybe I'm not doing that right.
The issue I'm having is to move things around. Let me explain.
Imagine you have 30 patterns; you have alraedy 2 minutes of music but
you decide to add an intro to the whole thing or just put a bridge some
where. How do you manage that? Do you have to actually move everything
forward so you have room at the begining to put your intro? Please tell
me there is an easier way!:)
What about if I want to group patterns closer together because they
make more sense; can you switch patterns around or do you have to
actually rebuild the whole pattern where you want it to be, closer to
the group where it belongs (group that can exist are for exemple:
percussion stuff or a melodies or different bass lines, etc...)
Hope someone can answer those questions... it would make my life so
much easier! Thanks!

Cedric