[fruityloops] Logic 5 multi out problems (was Re: Re: A compressiontutorial, of sorts -CORRECTIONto the correction)

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 22 Aug 2002 10:19:53 +0000

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't be a lot of help as I didn't go ahead with my
Logic 5 purchase after the "big news".

All I can suggest is that you call or email support (that is sound
technology in the UK).  I've found them quiet helpful in the past.

Andy

PS.  Please can you post messages with a relevant subject.  Simply
replying to an unrelated post makes things confusing and hard to follow
for other list users.  Either start a new thread (with a suitable
subject heading) or reply to previous relevant threads.  This will help
to make sure you get an answer.  People not interested in learning about
compression (possibly including some logic users) probably did not read
your last post.

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/