[fruityloops] Re: Intro

  • From: "Andy Ebling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:39:20 -0000

> Hi all...I'm new to the list so here's my little introduction.
>
> Q: personal intro (who you are, where you live, what you do etc)
> A: I'm Dustin, and at the moment reside in New Orleans. I am currently
> in school getting a couple of graduate degrees but write the occasional
> track in my spare time.

Hi Dustin and welcome to the list.

> Q: what you dislike about fruityloops/missing features.
> A: my inability to get VSTi plug-ins to work

See my answer to your other post.

> Q: links to any songs you have done that are available.
> A: err...none available on the web. If you are really that interested
> email me for more info.

Shame - is that because you don't want to put your stuff on the web, or you
haven't got round to it or you would like to but don't know how?  Just
curious... I'm sure we can help you out with getting your songs "out there"
if you need it.

I hope you find the list to be a useful resource, feel free to chip in as
and when you feel able.

Andy