[fruityloops] Re: Good news people!

  • From: "March Anthony A1C 22 CS/SCDT" <anthony.march@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:33:57 -0500

Thanks for the quick reply Andy.  I might be able to do the effect with =
the peak controller and some delay.  It would just be a little easier if =
a gate was included is all.  I have another quick question:  How come on =
some of my samples I'm able to make use of the "use looped points" =
option in the sampler and on others I'm not.  I know this must be on =
sustained samples and not one hits.  This lets me control the duration =
of the sample in the piano roll.  Without it the sample goes for however =
long it is, right?  Is there another way to control the duration a =
sample is played other than by using "looped points"? =20

Thanks,

Tony