[fruityloops] Good news people!

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 23 Oct 2002 14:47:50 +0000

Following the discussion we had about a wish list for the next version
of fruityloops...

I have some very good news from the official fruity forums, right from
JMC himself!

The next version of fruityloops will be called FL Studio and will add
(amongst other things)

- a proper mixer,
- a playlist and piano roll that auto-scroll.

Still no mention of hard disk recording, but I'm sure there will be lots
of other goodies in there as well.

The release date is not set yet, but they are aiming for the end of the
year apparently.  I can't wait!

Andy