[fruityloops] Get it while you can...

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 11 Jul 2002 14:16:22 +0100

Hi all,

fruityloops 3.55 full is now out.  Hit fruityloops.com and the patch to
full should be in your "My Fruityloops" section.  Regcodes are on their
way (today for Full users, next week for pro users).  I haven't got mine
as yet.

If you want to buy drum synth live, it is available under the order
section.  No mention elsewhere yet.

Grab these while the servers hold out!  They are certainly gonna be busy
for the next few days as word gets around.

Have fun with all the cool new features in 3.55, it has certainly been
worth the wait :-).

Andy

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/