[fruityloops] FL as VSTi in Cubase SX

  • From: Rui.Barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:38:18 +0100

Hi,

I've been trying to use FL as a VSTi, mainly because I need a good
soundfont player for a song which I'm doing in Cubase SX.
Everything is OK except a small/big problem: it seems to suffer of an
extremely high latency. The sound can be heard only after the bars, in
piano roll, have been passed. I've noticed that in the interface window,
when FL is minimized in Cubase, there is some values that can be changed to
increase or decrease the tempo value but, even when set to zero, the
problem still remains (altougth a little bit better).

Any sugestions about what might be happening and how to solve it?

Many thanks

Rui Barata
Parts Quality

Tel. +351 241 899 800  -  Fax. +351 241 899 872
E-mail: rui.barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mitsubishi-trucks-eu.com