[fruityloops] Re: Changing pattern length

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 11 Feb 2003 10:00:04 +0000

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 09:49, Tim Jenkins wrote:
> I usually opt for 32bars per pattern
>
> Actually is there a way to make this the default as I am fed up with
> changing this for each new composition ?

What you need to do is create a template song (empty song with favourite
settings, perhaps with some of your favourite samples/plugins loaded)
and save it in the drumkits folder in your fruity installation.  Then go
to File->Drumkits-> and select the name of your template.

Next time you load fruity, it will load this template song by default :)

Andy