FRTM - TLI SCHEDULE

  • From: michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:39:48 -0700

Dear Fellow Toastmasters,

While this may be a bit redundant to what Dirk sent out earlier, I feel
compelled to forward it again.

I know you have a commitment from your club officers to make it to one of
the TLI training sessions.
"Thank you"... "In advance, lady and gentlemen."

I want to personally invite and encourage each one you to attend this one.

WHY?
We have a GREAT opportunity to hear the 2000 World Champion of Speaking -
Ed Tate and the 2009 District & Regional Winner - Byron Embry as Special
Guest Speakers (see "flyer.doc" - attached).

ALSO?.
There is a spectacularline-up of training sessions.

This year's TLI sessions range from The Story Finder, to Officer Training,
to Maximize Mentoring to....well check out the attached "TLI Agenda".

If you want to augment what you learn as a member of FRTM, you won't want
to miss this opportunity.

BEST OF ALL....It's FREE!!!

See you there.

Warm regards,
Michael
President FRTM

To: nfrickey@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TLI SCHEDULE
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:55:12 -0500
From: speaker251@xxxxxxx

Hello all Club Presidents,

I have attached the schedule for TLI Denver on 1-16-10.  Sorry it did not
make it to the website.

Please pass the information to all club members.

Our guest speakers include the 2000 WORLD CHAMPION OF PUBLIC SPEAKING  -
ED TATE and the
Regional winner from 2009 - Byron Embry.  This is a rare opportunity for
your club members to hear such exceptional speakers.

It's FREE!!!!!!!

I have used the most updated list of club presidents we have, if you are
not now the club president please send this on to the new president.

Thanks
Dennis Ryan
TLI Coordinator - Denver
speaker251@xxxxxxx