FRTM - Re: Front Range Toastmaster's - April 23

  • From: James Klingensmith C.Ht. <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toastmasters <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:25:36 -0600

I will pay you $0.02 for the ride count me in.

James Klingensmith C.Ht.
Official 105.9 Alice Morning Show Hypnotist
askyourhypnotist.com
720-319-0364

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Re: Front Range Toastmaster's - April 23
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:13:30 -0700

I'm fine with visiting RNL's conference room.  That said, car pooling from City
Hall might be in order for those interested.  I'd suggest meeting at 6:15 to
meet and travel to downtown.

Just my $0.02.

Dirk