FRTM - Re: Food For Thought... meeting recap: 05/31/2012

  • From: "Kathy Barrett" <kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:29:51 -0600

Oops!  Sorry for the mis-spelling of your name Lori - that's what I get for
using my microphone on my cell and not paying attention . . .duh!  LOL!

Kathy Barrett – CC, ACB, CL
President - Front Range Toastmasters
kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx
720-338-0279 - Cell

PERSONALLY GROWING - ONE TOASTMASTER'S MEETING AT A TIME . . .