FRTM - Re: FRTM 09.02.2010 Meeting

  • From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:20:23 +0000

Julia!  Holy cow!  You're back in town!  Look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Dirk

From: julia uhrich <juliauhr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: frtm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:17:11
To: Front Range Toastmasters<frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FRTM - Re: FRTM 09.02.2010 Meeting

Robert,

I can take the toastmaster role or evaluator;

Thanks,

Julia Uhrich

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:24:30 -0600
From: crawfodj@xxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amelia,

I will also need you to be an alternate speaker for next Thursday night per our
conversation.

I will let you know, if you are required as we get closer to the evening.
Thanks.

Daniel

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Amelia Autrey <1inamelian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Confirmed!Amelia

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Robert Baker <robert.baker.a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good Evening Front Range Toastmasters!

Please find listed below the line up for next week’s meeting. I would like to
commend CJ on leading an OUTSTANDING meeting! 5 speeches, You Tubed Table
Topics, and first class evaluations!! If you weren’t at this meeting, you
missed a great one! I hope to see you all at next week’s meeting. We are in
need of a Toastmaster this week. If you are interested, please confirm by
responding to this email. Please also reply to this email to confirm your roles
for the meeting until a Toastmaster has been assigned. Have a great rest of the
weekend and see you all Thursday!

Quote of the week:

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour — his greatest fulfillment of all
that he holds dear — is that moment when he has worked his heart out in good
cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle — victorious.” - Vince Lombardi

Meeting Date: 09-02-2010
Location: Thornton City Hall
Time: 700PM MDT

Toastmaster

OPEN

Table Topics

Earl Allen

General Evaluator

Steve Sr. Dalbec

Speaker 1

Ramzi Dalloul

Speaker 2

Calvin George

Speaker 3

Crystal Baker C

Speaker 4

Dawn George

Evaluator 1

Lori High

Evaluator 2

Kathy Barrett

Evaluator 3

Michael Bray

Evaluator 4

OPEN

Grammarian/Wod

Danielle Edmonds

Timer/Joker

Bill Farrand

Ah Counter

Amelia Autrey

Inspiration

Joey Teng

Quiz Master

Anselma Lopez

Greeter

Ray Pezolt

Important Upcoming Events

PITTSBURG STEELERS @ DENVER BRONCOS
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Time (MDT): 6pm
Location: INVESCO Field at Mile High
                1701 Bryant St
    Denver, CO 80204

For additional details, please contact Robert Baker at
Robert.Baker.A@xxxxxxxxxx

Respectfully,

Robert Baker
VP of Education