FRTM - Re: Debate tonight

  • From: "Lori High" <lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 22:44:03 -0600

W-O-W indeed!  I might actually say...Phew!!!  Or OMG!!  (but, in this case,
this would NOT mean Organic Marijuana Growers)
What an incredible night! I cannot tell you how much I've learned through
this experience...(my heart is still racing!)

I know there is SO much that goes on behind the scenes... and that the
landscape is always changing.

Dirk, you pulled off an event that you can be very proud of. Job Well Done!

Well organized, well publicized, well attended... Well, just FANTASTIC!!!

NOW I can say it was FUN, 4 hours ago I did not have the same opinion!

Special Thank you to my Team Member Earl... (My TM Mentor too!) Great
strategies!

AND to our Coach Ray who's experience and guidance was invaluable!

THANK YOU  THANK YOU!

I am sorry I won't be at next week's meeting to share stories! I look
forward to a recap!

... Will be in VEGAS Baby!