FRTM - Re: Announcing the NEW Leadership Team!!! July 1 thru December 31, 2012 . . .

  • From: Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:57:19 -0600

Congratulations to all the new officers at Front Range Toastmasters.  I look forward to another year of unique meetings and enhanced learning opportunities.  Thank you to all the outgoing officers for their efforts and contributions.

Ray Pezolt

On 6/27/2012 6:43 AM, Kathy Barrett wrote:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RoQGLzutjRU/Tt68RjYTDcI/AAAAAAAAAM4/DzK6JqzMhS0/s1600/Congratulations.jpg

to the

NEW Leadership Team for Front Range Toastmasters!!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE . . .

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk7aoXVpoQeGHobF4XEd0zufATCctS28mQ4qZnmZdmevAAK8Z4

FRONT RANGE TOASTMASTERS

NEW OFFICERS

July 1 thru December 31, 2012

President

Amelia Autrey

VP - Education

Lori High

VP – Membership

Dirk Kittredge

VP – Public Relations

Bev Wheeler

Secretary

Beth Chacon

Treasurer

Feliks Melamed

Sergeant at Arms

Open – Please Volunteer . . .

TOASTMASTERS INTERNATIONAL
WHERE LEADERS ARE MADE

Serving as an Officer of our Club - You will Personally Grow resulting in a Rewarding Experience!

Thank you for your Commitment and Dedication to Serve on the FRTM Leadership Team!

A HUGE Thank You to our outgoing Officers and those changing roles . . .

January 5, thru June 30, 2012

Ø  Past President - Kathy Barrett

Ø  Past VP of Education - Amelia Autrey

Ø  Past VP of Membership – David Hassler

Ø  Past VP of Public Relations  - Luke Vesely

Ø  Past Secretary – Open

Ø  Past Treasurer – Feliks Melamed

Ø  Past Sergeant at Arms – Adam Vesely

I have enjoyed working with this Amazing Leadership Team!  I would like to personally Thank ALL of You for helping me throughout these past 6 months - I could not have made things happen for the Club without your expertise, knowledge, assistance and fun personalities!  I appreciate each and every one of you - What a Great Team we made!  J

My Best Wishes and Congratulations to the New Officer Team!

Make it a Great Day FRTM!  J

Kath

Kathy Barrett – CC, ACB, CL

President - Front Range Toastmasters

kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx

720-338-0279 - Cell

PERSONALLY GROWING - ONE TOASTMASTER'S MEETING AT A TIME . . .

              cid:image001.jpg@01CC68A9.310562A0