FRTM - Re: Agenda for 1/21 Please confirm your roles!

  • From: James Klingensmith C.Ht. <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toastmasters <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:27:17 -0700

I will not be there on Thurs. instead count me in for next week

James Klingensmith C.Ht.
720-319-0364
"I Take The Lead"
Itakethelead.com

Area Governor

Toastmasters District 26

"Celebrating
Possibilities"

Contact me at:

James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: paul_dalbec@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Re: Agenda for 1/21  Please confirm your roles!
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:19:15 -0700

hey lori i am confirming my role as evaulator

From: lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM -  Agenda for 1/21  Please confirm your roles!
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 23:34:03 -0700

Good Evening Toastmasters!

I look forward to being your toastmaster for next week’s
meeting.

Meeting
Date:
January 21, 2010  7:00 PM-9:00 PM

Meeting
Location: El
Jimador Restaurant (113th & Huron)

We do have a few openings.

    Please take a look at the list below and confirm
your role OR volunteer for an open spot!

    If you're a speaker, please contact the
person evaluating you to prepare for the meeting.

·
When  confirming a speaking role Please
send me (1) the name of your speech and (2) identify the speech # and manual you
are working from.

o   I
would like to include this information on our Agenda for the evening.

·
Speakers: Please prepare a short introduction
and send it to me at: LoriHigh@xxxxxxxxxxx
 by Wednesday evening.

Our theme will be:

“Old Glory”

Preliminary
Agenda

·
Toastmaster   Lori High

·
Table
Topics   Robert Baker

·
General
Eval   CJ Klingensmith

  Speaker #1

  Steven
  Dalbec

  Evaluator #1

  Luke Vesely

  Speaker #2

  Celena
  Collins

  Evaluator #2

  Phil Saner - confirmed

  Speaker #3

  Bob
  Patton

  Evaluator #3

  Michael Bray

  Speaker #4

  Julia Uhrich – confirmed

  Evaluator #4

  Paul Dalbec

Grammarian
& Word    <open>

Timer
& Joker
Scott Lindsey

Ah
Counter
<open>

Inspiration
Kathy Barrett

Quiz
Master
<open>

Greeter
Bill Farrand

I am looking forward to a FUN meeting!

Please
call or e-mail if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Lori High

303-913-5146

FRTM