FRTM - Random Acts of Kindness - Follow-up . . . Have You Been Practicing? : )

  • From: "Barrett, Kathy" <Kathy.Barrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:41:23 -0600

Hey Fellow Toasty's  -

Check this out!  My Firm (RNL) yes it's my firm...ha! j/k  is going to
have an Elevator Speech meeting next week...so I asked Dirk & Ray to
send me any info on what they had (attached) so please see e-mail below
that I just sent to some of my co-workers who will be on the Elevator
Speech Team . . .  : )

Have the Absolute Best Day!

Kath

Dirk and Ray...I truly appreciate you sending me the info Thanks soooooo
much . . .  : )

Kathy Barrett
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
303 575 8455

R N L  |   www.rnldesign.com

1050 17TH STREET, SUITE A200    DENVER, CO 80265
T 303 295 1717   F 303 292 0845