FRTM - Mentor/Mentee Interest form

  • From: "Terrance Boon" <Boon67@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Boon67@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:56:16 -0600

Good morning fellow Toastmasters,

Boy, does a week fly by! Where does the time go? For those who haven't sent me
a mentor/mentee form, please bring it to the meeting tonight. If you cannot be
there, fill out an electronic copy and email it to me. Step out of your comfort
zone and develop some latent leadership skills, improve your speaking
performance and bring your TM membership to the next level. As usual, please
direct any questions, concerns my direction. Any complaints should be directed
to Michael Bray.  Have a good day.

Terry

GIF image

BEGIN:VCARD