FRTM - FW: Next Thursday's schedule reminder

  • From: julia uhrich <juliauhr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Front Range Toastmasters <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:47:04 +0000

Happy New Year!

I have just spent the weekend in workshop called - Completeing 2009 and
Creating 2010 - a powerful process to acknowledge your accomplishments and
coming into the new year know what you want. What is your theme and intention
for the New Year? What did you accomplish last year? Powerful stuff.

Here is the schedule for this Thursday... as soon as Celena Collins confirms we
will have a Theme - in the mean time - please confirm your participation. We do
have installations of new officers this week.

Have a great week!

Julia Uhrich

------------------------------------
Meeting Date: 1-7-2010