FRTM - FRTM meeting May 24

  • From: Bill Farrand <whfarrand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 07:00:08 -0600

Dear Fellow Front Range Toastmasters:  Below is the slate for this Thursday's
meeting.  The theme for the meeting is "Challenge"  If there is a "P" next to
your name, let me know if you can fulfill your assigned role or not.  Also,
Speakers, please let me know how long your speech is going to be.  We have a
full slate for the meeting so I will be exercising strict time control.  We
might have to have a short Table Topics portion. Best Regards,Bill

Theme:
Challenge

Meeting Place -
Civic Center / Training Room