FRTM - FRTM International Speech and Table Topics Contest, 3/15/12

  • From: Luke Vesely <l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:16:45 -0700

Hello fellow FRTMers,

This year's International Speech and Table Topics Contest is upon us!  It will
be held Thursday, March 15th, 2012, at 7:00PM.  Adam and I are excited to be
leading this endeavor.  We are in need of several important roles.  If I talked
to you last Thursday, rest assured I have your names.  The roles we need filled
are:

International Speech speakers
Table Topics speakers
1 x Alternate Timer
3 x Judges
1 x Vote counter
1 x Refreshments coordinator

I can answer any questions you may have on the job duties.

As a reminder, one winner and one alternate from each speech contest will move
up to the next level of competion, the Area Contest.

It's going to be a fun, fantastic contest!  Please reply to me if you can help
fill any of the above roles.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Luke Vesely