[frgeek-michiana] i-Opener

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:36:42 -0400

Wish me luck. I'm currently downloading the v2 SanDisk image/BIOS for the iOpener this image can be downgraded easily to the v1 image/Bios which will allow me (hopefully) to use any hd and install linux on the flash, or could turn the iOpener into a doorstop requiring a new bios. I didn't have any time to work on it over the long weekend as I had family over. Hopefully I'll have something to show come Thur.

By the way, are we meeting at the MLKC or the SA?

Mike