[frgeek-michiana] Tuesday night

  • From: mdcsystems@xxxxxxxxxxx (Mike Cook)
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Freegeek Michiana)
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 01:29:53 +0000

I'll be skipping this week. My main system decided to crap out this weekend, a
500G HD up in smoke, fortuneatly I have back ups, unfortunatly I don't have a
spare 500 G HD. As a result I'll be trying to shoehorn 300+ G into a 100 G
container. This was my data drive with my development and other files so I am
currently at a standstill on the kiosk project .

Mike