[frgeek-michiana] Thursday Session Update.

  • From: Alex Boits <mwanaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:27:11 -0800 (PST)

               In attendance, Tom Brown.
                                             Lisa
                                             Janice
                                             Dale
                                             Albert.

           Lisa and Janice demanned, while Tom, Dale and I sorted through stuff
.  Got quite a bit done.  We currently have a gaylord full of printers, which
will be sorted through, and the good ones kept. Also started a couple of boxes
for ebay worthy items.
         Tom suggested we start a Ebay store, and also try and sell stuff  at
southbends craiglist site.    I took a snap shot of a few things, and will post
it on craigs list,to see the results we get.
          Dale donated an  Athlon mother board, and we found a 600Mhz Duron
processer that may fit the motherboard Tom has it and should bring it to the
Lab Tuesday.
        Goose I found an ergonomic keyboard, with the horizontal Insert, Home,
Delete e.t.c. keys that you wanted, only thing is that it's missing a few keys,
but you can pluck keys from other keyboards easily.  Also it has a touch pad
mouse attached to it, don't know if that will be an inconvenience to you, hope
not..  I placed it next to the desktop in the shelving in the corner of the lab
for you.
                      Albert.

 Get your own web address.