[frgeek-michiana] Test web site with IE

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:13:22 -0500

Olin, Jay, Mike:

I created a test web site for MichianaGeeks.net on my Slack box. I am publishing the site to the Internet using dynamic DNS, and DDNS is working great.

However IE 6 is having difficulty parsing the xhtml and css code on my W98 system. The css and xhtml code work fine using Mozilla 1.6 and Opera 7.21 on W98. Would you browse the site and tell me if IE is handling it correctly on your boxes?

http://www.michianageeks.net/

If the code is rendered properly, you'll see centered white pages on a medium gray background, horizontal nav bar, styled text, etc.