[frgeek-michiana] Re: Test Apache digest authentication

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:52:57 -0500

David,

Sure, you can test. Are you using MS IE? MS IE doesn't play nice with the open standard for digest authentication.

Tom

At 12:49 PM 3/29/04 -0600, you wrote:

I get nothing ... Not sure I'm supposed to be testing, though :P

David H. Barr
Sys / Net Admin
Oklahoma Goodwill Industries

PS:  I'm watching your list because we may be starting similar
ops here.  I figure what better way to learn than to watch
someone else start up.