[frgeek-michiana] Schlep NetVistas to Gil's

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:39:44 -0500

Time and logistics favor Jay and I moving the NetVistas to Gil's office on Friday afternoon. At the least Jay and I will sort through the equipment in the gaylords at GW, pull out the NVs and put them in the FGM truck, er, my beater Astro. If we don't get them to Gil's office tomorrow, the computers will be in the van and ready to move on Tu. at 6:00 PM. The only problem Tu. is: We have a one hour window of opportunity -- Gil's office closes at 7:00 PM.