[frgeek-michiana] Request for Instructions on Recycling

  • From: Dr Alexa Anderspeak <alexa_anderspeak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:28:48 +0545

My dear geek friends:

Many greetings!

I wish if anyone of you could give me a comprehensive reply on the
recycling of a few 486/DX2/66/8MBRAM machines recycled as thin clients.
We don't have resources to buy powerful machines except a PIII/1GHz
machine with 256MB RAM.

The current linux installation of Fedora Core has installed ltsp3 but we
can't figure out how to make the ltsp work on server and on the thin
client side.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanking you.

Sincerely
Alexa

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>