[frgeek-michiana] Re: Replicate NV 2800 triumph

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:00:42 -0500

afaik, you have the only CF. I plan on swinging by Gil's office before lab to get a few 2800s and a 1000.

Tom

At 04:22 PM 2/29/04 -0500, you wrote:

Do we have another compact flash card?. If not I'll see if they still have them at closeout at Best Buy. Also, could you bring along one of the 1000's for me to have a look at.

Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Jay Schlatter Sent: Feb 27, 2004 12:35 PM To: Frgeek-Michiana Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Replicate NV 2800 triumph

Mike,

Just to be sure...we should do a second NV conversion at lab next Tue. I'll bring one from the batch Jay and I are moving today.
Bring your gear and we'll follow the howto we wrote. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak.

Tom

O. Jay Schlatter
Technology Director
<http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc.
(574) 472-7383

To post to the list send email to You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at