[frgeek-michiana] Re: Public directory on ke4rit

  • From: John Billings <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:49:44 -0500

I moved the budget.rtf file into the /downloads/fgm dir.

Tom and I have been deliberating on how to spend the 2700.

We would like to to set up a demo/mobile LTSP (laptop, thinclients, compact
server?) we can take on the road to put on presentations, and perform some
community outreach.

If you would like a copy of the budget, please email me, or ask Goose for a
login.

JohnGnuB