[frgeek-michiana] Re: (No References:<0415F82D59616B4ABE18E5CB47FB412A76EB4C@exchange>

  • From: olinzuercher <olinzuercher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:44:45 -0400

C Madzel

I might be, my schedule is petty full, so it would strongly depend on
the degree of "geeky-ness". I am a home user and amateur, I don't use
Linux at work nor am I any kind of power user. I choose Linux out of a
total frustration with Microsoft rather then based on any idea of what I
was getting into. If you envision a fairly "geeky" level of discourse, I
might be out of place.

(Being a geek, whatever that may mean, is no bad thing, I wish I
possessed a far greater degree of "geeky-ness" my self.)

Olin