[frgeek-michiana] Re: Netvista pictures

  • From: mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:37:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I think the 2800 has a s3 trio video chipset rather than the Geode CS5530 that
the 2200 has so hopefully the video will be better supported.  I'll bring the
resources and links that I have used to the lab tonight.  I haven't gotten the
ltsp config set up yet, its been so long since I did a setup I've forgotten how
:P

Mike