[frgeek-michiana] Re: MEPIS testing

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:13:18 -0500

Yup, but I'll have to reload it. I have already deleted the .iso image off my home system. I'll see if I can get it uploaded after I get my daughter to bed tonight. Be aware that I can only transfer about 400k on the upstream side.

Goose

Jay Schlatter wrote:

Do you think you could put MEPIS on the FGM Web Server? I have the
hardest time downloading anything from ibiblio.

Thanks,

O. Jay Schlatter
Technology Director
Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc.
(574) 472-7383

-----Original Message----- From: frgeek-michiana-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:frgeek-michiana-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Zimmerman Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 2:09 PM To: Free Geek Michiana Subject: [frgeek-michiana] MEPIS testing

I'm just about downloading the latest MEPIS cd now.... I'll swing by the

lab Tuesday evening to grab an FB2 box and assorted Winmodem / Sound cards to test it for suitability. Tom I did leave you a message Saturday

morning on your cell phone but apparently you didn't get it.

Goose

--
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman
Safety Assistant / IT Guru

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>