[frgeek-michiana] Re: Lab agenda

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:03:44 -0500

Get at least one pair of pilers. They have come in handy more then once. Sine it's a demand table, needle nose aren't as important but useful I'm sure.... Get some kind of magnet on a stick or something like that!!!!!

I concur on the eye protection. Not a bad idea at all. Cheap goggles from Menards would be plenty I presume.

Goose

I think that we should look at getting two sets of one of those multi
tip screw driver sets, the one handle / 29 tip type, the inexpensive
sort. Really didn't need pliers but do need some small pry bars. Also
think that we should insist that volunteers wear some type of eye
protection while de-manufacturing. OLZ