[frgeek-michiana] Re: Lab Notes, 3/23/04

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:32:48 -0500

> :: Create Workbench
>
> Olin received my email too late to get directions to the Barn. He will
> contact Jay for directions and bring the doors next week. I bought two 38"
> tall trash containers and a half-dozen tote tubs. There is concern that 38"
> will be too high for most women. Ed didn't make the lab so we didn't get
> cinder blocks. Someone still needs to think about what we will use for
> cleats to keep the tables centered in the trash containers. I suppose the
> cleats are up to Olin and Mike.

   L brackets for holding shelves. Screw them into the doors. Of do it on the
cheap, get a piece of 1 x 4 and cut off 2 inch strips and screw them to the
doors. Take garbage cans and trace a pattern on the door, screw them to the
inside of the circle, place door on cans. Should work. Use a piece of 2 x 2 if
you want a thicker cleat. I probably got what we need laying around the train
club and could donate it (screws too) if you think this would work.

   Goose

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>