[frgeek-michiana] Re: Lab Notes, 05/24/05

  • From: Mike Neuliep <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:56:50 -0500 (CDT)

maybe suid the automounter as root?
the reason why you see this is traditionally users don't have rights to
devices such as the floppy....

        mike

Mike Neuliep, Illiana Internet LLC | Providing solutions in wireless internet,
PO BOX 593, Peotone IL 60468       | security, bandwidth, colocation, education
Cell 708-932-9547 mike@xxxxxxxxxxx | and networking.  --Cisco CCNP Certified--