[frgeek-michiana] LPI prep labs

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 12:16:57 -0500

I changed the subject so we can better keep track of the thread.

I had planned to devote 30 minutes of each Thu lab to tcl, aolserver and
postgresql so we move ahead to implementing OpenACS.

Should we add LPI Level 1 topics to the Thu agenda? Or, do we want to hold
a separate LPI SIG on a different night?  If we get one or more core
volunteers with LPI certification, then FGM can market LPI prep classes.
Hopefully the instructors and FGM will earn revenue from the classes.

What d'ya think?

Tom

website at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>