[frgeek-michiana] Greetings

  • From: Quill Mastercraft <magdarose1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:51:58 -0500

Hello...

I just joined the list, in the hopes of finding Tom Brown, who used to be
involved in the South Bend Zen Group...  I saw an article in the latest
issue of "Tricycle: The Buddhist Review" where he is mentioned, and I
never knew there had been such a group in this area.

If anyone can provide an e-mail contact, that would be great!

Quill