[frgeek-michiana] Re: Fwd: Schlep NetVistas to Gil's

  • From: mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:16:45 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Sounds like a cluster of 2800's in the making ;)

Are the 1000's  8362-A22 or 8362-A23?  Also, don't the 1000's have a single
pcmcia slot on the back (optional) and a slot for a smartcard in the front?  If
so, maybe we can do something with them, if only to play.  I understand that
the PPC 603 is about equiv to a P II - 300, of course I could be wrong.

Mike