[frgeek-michiana] Fwd: NDFCU comes through

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:32:45 -0500

Turns out the computers will be ready Sat. morning. Olin and I will get them at 9:00 AM, before MLUG.

Tom

Just when I thought we were out of systems to refurb, Craig calls from Notre Dame Federal Credit Union and says they'll have six systems to pickup this afternoon.

If anyone has time to help me haul systems to the church this afternoon, call. I don't know when they will be done. Craig will call me when they are ready.

Tom
289-2089